Cross the picturesque Brig o’ Doon (from the famous epic poem Tam o’ Shanter)
Visit the 18th-century thatched cottage where Burns was born
- Climb the Burns monument and explore the atmospheric Auld Kirk of Alloway
- Meet the famous ‘Mouse’ on Poet’s Walk – perfect photo opportunity!
- Relax in the Trust’s new120-cover licensed cafe serving delicious Scottish dishes and light bites
- Choose from an exclusive new range of Burns branded gifts reflecting his life and work
- Receive free Destination Leaflet *with map (included in admission)
*available in French, German, Spanish and Italian