The National Trust for Scotland has just announced that it is holding its advertised 2009 travel trade prices until 31 December 2010.
This means that the Trust’s already excellent value-for-money Group Rates and flexible, multi-day Discover Tickets and are now even more attractive, saving coach and tour operators, and their clients, up to 78%* on standard admission prices.
Their new 3-, 7- and 14-day Discover Tickets also offer greater opportunities to visit more National Trust for Scotland properties than ever before. With the addition of Burns National Heritage Park this means even better value-for-money at no extra cost!
· attract a 20% commission on all sales
· are sold exclusively to the travel trade
· are issued on a sale or return basis
· allow unrestricted access to all National Trust for Scotland attractions
· retail from £20.00 per person
· 3-day tickets are valid 3 days out of 7 consecutive days
· 7-day tickets are valid 7 days out of 14 consecutive days
· 14-day tickets are valid 14 days out of 30 consecutive days
The National Trust for Scotland offers a wealth of 4 star and 5 star visitor attractions including world-famous gardens, battlefields, industrial heritage, castles, palaces, mansionhouses, collections and interiors. Many venues also offer excellent coach parking, catering facilities and exclusive gift shops.
For all bookings and enquiries, email the National Trust for Scotland at firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 0844 493 2104 (+44 131 243 9304 from outside the UK), or visit www.nts.org.uk/TravelTrade
* 78% saving based on 14-day adult Discover Ticket.